Jasmine Star is an international wedding photographer based in Orange County, California. Though she’s garnered awards for her work and was voted Top 10 Wedding Photographer by American Photo Magazine, her crowning accomplishment was making meatloaf for the first time last year. She, however, still need to work on making the meatloaf edible.
Beginning just four years ago, she developed a voice and online brand by leveraging social media and developing techniques to empower clients to become the voice of her brand. She lives with her husband and a fabulous dog, and at times struggle to determine who is her favorite. She loves to eat chocolate, run on the beach, and spend too much time writing on this blog. She hopes to take the wedding industry by storm. Or learn how to make meatloaf. Whichever comes first.
Before the video is watched, please note…
- No music is played.
- She tried talking slower (emphasis on tried).
- She flubbed a few times, but didn’t start again. Yup, she’s definitely lazy.
- She references both OSP Photography Forum and The B School.
- She referenced Tony Burch…but she really meant Tory Burch. She way nervous doing these videos.
- She makes up words. She counted five in this video alone.
In this video, she’ll be discussing…
- How many photos a client receives after a wedding and engagement session.
- Overcoming fear when photographing your first wedding.
- What shoes she wears when photographing a wedding.
- Tips to becoming a second shooter for weddings.